Schofield Insurance Brokers has a wide variety of Care Sector Insurance packages for Care Providers large & small. We are able to provide cover for the following sectors:
• Insurance for Care Homes
• Insurance for Nursing Homes
• Insurance for Domiciliary Care Agencies
• Insurance for Supported/Assisted Living
• Insurance for Charities/Not-for-Profit/Voluntary Organisations
• Insurance for Activity Centres & Day Services
• Insurance for Counselling/Therapy services
• Insurance for Childrens’ Homes
• Insurance for Homes for people with learning difficulties
• Insurance for Nurseries, Playgroups and Out-of-School clubs
• Insurance for Hospices
• Insurance for Mental Health Support…and many more
Our tailored insurance policies are competitively priced and we have bespoke packages that offer cover for all aspects of your business.
Core covers include:
Public Liability Including Malpractice/Treatment Risks and/or Abuse cover Limits of Indemnity up to £10m to suit your contractual requirements
Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
Property/Material Damage – to suit Care Homes & Supported Lodgings accommodation
Our experienced brokers have worked in the Social Care Insurance market for over 20 years during this time we have gained a thorough understanding of your mandatory cover requirements for regulation/local authority contracts. We are also able to provide covers to meet the other essential needs to protect your business.
Why not give us a call? You will be given your own specialist advisor who will ensure you obtain the policy that meets your requirements. We will then look after you and your policy throughout the whole of it’s lifecycle including claims guidance & assistance.
Call Amanda Dufton now on 0113 202 1219